QGIS STAC API Browser
STAC API Browser is a QGIS plugin that allows the exploration of geospatial data from providers that support the STAC API specification https://github.com/radiantearth/stac-api-spec.
STAC API Browser provides a simple and user-friendly approach in searching and using STAC API resources in QGIS. It offers a comfortable way to browse the STAC API items and ability to add the STAC API assets as map layers into the QGIS application.
Example search results, showing available items on a STAC API service.
The plugin is available to download and install in QGIS from the official QGIS plugin repository https://plugins.qgis.org/.
To install the plugin, follow the below steps.
- Launch QGIS application and open plugin manager.
- Search for STAC API Browser in the All page of the manager.
- Click on the STAC API Browser result item and page with plugin information will show up.
- Click the Install Plugin button at the bottom of the dialog to install the plugin.
For more information about other ways to install the plugin, visit the installation page.
The source code is open source and available in a GitHub repository found here https://github.com/stac-utils/qgis-stac-plugin.
- Any issue found when using the plugin or questions about the plugin can be reported in the plugin GitHub repository issues page https://github.com/stac-utils/qgis-stac-plugin/issues.
- Support is also available, contact us email@example.com.
The plugin is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.