- Fix for footprints layer loading workflow
- Data driven filtering using STAC Queryables
- Multiple assets and footprints loading and downloading
- Minimizeable plugin main window
- Subscription key usage for SAS based connections
- Support for COPC layers
- Support for netCDF layers
- New collection dialog
- Auto assets loading after downloading assets
- Fixed connection dialog window title when in edit mode
- Fallback to overview when item thumbnail asset is not available
- Display selected collections
- Upgraded pystac-client library to 0.3.2
- Support for CQL2-JSON filter language
- Moved sort and order buttons to search tab
- Fix for plugin UI lagging bug.
- Updates to loading and downloading assets workflow.
- Support for adding vector based assets eg. GeoJSON, GeoPackage
- Fix API page size now default is 10 items.
- Include extension in the downloaded files.
- Update UI with more descriptive tooltips.
- Changed loading and downloading assets workflow #93.
- Implemented testing connection functionality.
- Reworked filter and sort features on the search item results.
- Fetch for STAC API conformance classes #82.
- Added STAC API signing using SAS token #79.
- Support for downloading assets and loading item footprints in QGIS, #70.
- Enabled adding STAC item assets as map layers in QGIS #58.
- Added plugin documentation in GitHub pages.
- Fixed slow item search.
- Updated plugin search result to include pagination #51.
- Support for search result filtering and sorting #47.
- Implemented search #40.
- Added default configured STAC API catalogs #26.
- Basic STAC API support #17.
Last update: July 18, 2022